Note: There is certain time after blockchain.informatie clears the transaction if it isn’t taken by any miner +- 72 hours.
I sent BTC from my blockchain.informatie wallet to my other wallet 6 hours ago. It is still at 0 confirmations.
- the network propagation is very low at 0-1%
- I used the recommended fees setting(the middle setting)
I sent a duo cents from the same wallet to the same receiving wallet and it went through to Three confirms after about an hour or so.
So, now I’m stuck and can’t find any informatie online that I understand to help mij with this. Any help will be very greatly appreciated.
When you look at blockchain you will see that your transaction contains 0.0001 BTC which is not zero toverfee, so it is very likely that your transaction will be confirmed.
You have various options if the transaction doesn’t get confirmation:
Reset your blockchain and wait until it’s up to date again (keep your device on power and connected to internet). After the rescan, stuck transactions should be gone and your BTC free to spend again.
Relay stuck transactions to a miner that accepts non-standard fees. You can use the trusted peer option for this, just recall to clear that option after your problem is resolved. Also see https://plusteken.bitcoin.it/wiki/Free_transaction_relay_policy.
Note: There is certain time after blockchain.informatie clears the transaction if it isn’t taken by any miner +- 72 hours. I would recommend you wait this time.
- Download electrum or any bitcoin client
- Dump your private keys from blockchain.inf and invoer them. Use Pywallet to delete that transaction from your wallet.
- Create entire fresh bitcoin wallet at blockchain.informatie and sent entire transacion again. (Wallet mustn’t be created under same account).
- send your transaction again.
Conditions for confirmation of zero transactions:
- Transaction is smaller than Ten thousand bytes.
- All outputs are 0.01 BTC or larger.
- Its priority is large enough (see the Technical Informatie section below)